Viral Exanthems - Dr. Zeller
- Measles - 3C's, cephalocaudal spread, confluencing rash, koplik spots
- Rubella - Cephalocaudal spread, lymphadenopathy, forscheimer spots
- Erythema infectiosum - parvo B19, slapped cheek rash, lacy rash, aplastic anemia, fetal hydrops
- Roseola - Centripetal spread, fever defervesces before rash
- Chickenpox - Lesions of different stages, dewdrops on a rose petal, pruritic
- Mumps - Parotitis, orchitis
- Scarlet Fever - During strep throat, sandpaper rash, strawberry tongue, pastia's lines
- Coxsackie - Not just on hands, feet, & mouth
- Mono - Rash after ampicillin
- Nonspecific - Most common viral exanthem we will see
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.