Ultrasound QA - Dr. Tayal
1. Primary objectives of EM pregnancy US = IUP = midfundal GS with YS or fetal pole
2. Use your skills of depth, focus, frequency, and zoom to look for a YS or FP in a nice round sac in the middle of uterus.
3. Adnexa should be reviewed for ovaries, and then other.
4. Ovaries are medial to the internal iliac vessels and lateral to the uterus.
5. Don’t reverse your probe when doing transverse (coronal) views of the uterus and adnexas. Marker to the patient’s right leg.
6. Label images appropriately and delete the ones that are incorrect.
7. Finish your reports. Physicians outside our department are looking at them.
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.