- don't act like normal organs
- won't hurt and are in weird locales
RAID - Potential Complications to Consider
- Hyperacute - w/in minutes - we won't see
- Vascular - stenosis, aneurysm, thrombosis
- Nonvascular - leak, scar formation, dislodged stint, stone formation
- First 28 days - nosocomial
- 1-6 months - viral infections - CMV, hepatitis, EBV, HH6; oppurtunisitcs - PCP, listeria, fungal
- > 6 months - Healthy - UTI, PNA, cold, Chronic viral infection - EBV, zoster, HSV
- Transplant immunosuppressants - cyclosprine, tacrolimus > can hurt the kidneys;
- Imuran, cellcept - hematologic effects
- Lots of Drug- Drug interactions
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.