1. Hyperkalemia may manifest as junctional escape rhythm
2. Do not underestimate dehydration as a cause for AKI and hypotension
3. Don't forget to fill the tank before you squeeze it
1. Absolute Lymphocyte Count can be a poor man's CD4. ALC < 1000 cell/mm3 is predictive of CD4 <200cells/mm3
ALC >2000 is predictive of CD4 >200.
2. Bactrim is the treatment of choice for PCP Pneumonia
3. Steroids are indicated for PCP pneumonia with A-a gradient >35 or PaO2 < 70
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.