- Respect the anatomic and physiologic differences that exist between adults and kids.
- Focus on the basics!
- Compressions >100/min, Good Depth, Good Recoil
- Don’t hyperventilate.
- EtCO2 can be a helpful guide.
- Have a Post-Arrest System in place... at the end of an arrest is not the time to try to figure this out.
- Temperature management
- Ask the hard questions to help other family members.
- Prior syncopal events?
- Prior “seizures?”
- Prior Submersion Events?
- Fam Hx of Sudden Death?
- Fam Hx of Submersion Events?