- Diffuse, PAINFUL rash after viral prodrome, mucocutaneous lesions
- Severity described by percentage of bulous lesions: SJS at < 10% coverage (10% mortality) vs. TEN at > 30% coverage (30% mortality)
- Treatment: stop offending agent, IVF, supportive care, consider steroids
DVT Negative PE:
- Consider follow-up US in clinically appropriate population of negative lower extremity US.
- In PEA of unknown origin remember Goal Directed Echo to evaluate for PE: RV enlargement, poor RV function, flat or leftward bowing septum.
CODE COOL Update:
- Improvement needed with early vasopressor therapy. Early, aggressive Norepi use for MAP < 70.
- When cooling remember 15 ice packs, cold fluids at 30ml/kg and paralytics.